Featured Post

SIX KEYS TO A LITERARY GENETIC CODE

In essays on the subject of centricity, I've most often used the image of a geometrical circle, which, as I explained here,  owes someth...

Saturday, March 15, 2008

WHAT'S THE FREQUENCY?

In terms of blogging, its not been great, because most of the topics I post on are fairly involved. At this point there's not a lot of traffic here, which is pretty much what I expected when I started it, conceiving of it as largely an archive for my own use.

However, on the chance that a few lurkers do come by from time to time, I'll say that I'm going to make an effort to make more frequent short posts on assorted topics-- at least on a weekly basis, which should fit with the habits of comics-readers at least.

Starting the week beginning March 16, then-- more short topics.

No comments: