Featured Post

SIX KEYS TO A LITERARY GENETIC CODE

In essays on the subject of centricity, I've most often used the image of a geometrical circle, which, as I explained here,  owes someth...

Monday, October 8, 2012

ANOTHER CHICKEN FOR THE POT

At the conclusion of TRUISM LIES PT 3 I appended this note:

I can't tell if others can see my comment appended at the end of Part 2 of the Chicken's essay; on my computer it says the comment's still awaiting moderation.
 
Today I checked the Chicken's essay, and saw that the answer is in the negative.  This suggests that editor Julian Darius no longer wishes to tolerate my broadsides at Chicken Colin on his site, even though my only comment, aside from the link to the "TRUISM LIES" essays, was to say that the Chicken's political nonsense was easy to refute.

So much for the spirit of open debate at Sequart.


No comments: